Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



We had a great time in Rexburg for Thanksgiving this year. We don't often have the chance to get home to Idaho for the holidays with my work schedule. This year it all worked out that we could spend a few days there before I had to be back to work on Friday. We drove up on Tuesday and left Friday afternoon. I was supposed to work at 11 pm Friday night, but ended up getting cancelled....what a blessing. We had a great Thanksgiving meal with my parents and Tawna, Tassa, and Tawny. The turkey was made in the roaster oven and turned out moist and delicious. Andrew helped grandpa with making pies on Wednesday (I think he just ate the bananas while grandpa worked). It was such nice weather that we played outside a little. Andrew wanted to ride the scooter but wouldn't do it with grandpa until after Tawny had taken him out first. He loved it! I love this time of year and the opportunity to reflect on our blessings!

0 comments: