Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Traditions

It has been fun to start Christmas traditions with my own family. At the beginning of December each year we are able to go to the Festival of Trees. This year we went along with Isaac's parents and brother Caleb. When we first arrived we stood in line to see Santa and then walked through most of the trees. I love to look at the trees and gingerbread houses, it is amazing to see the creative ways that people come up with to decorate the trees. I kept trying to take pictures of Andrew and everytime I would squat down to get at a more appropriate level to take them Andrew would squat just like mommy. It was so cute! We finished up at the festival by buying a little bit of homemade fudge and then went out to dinner. It was an enjoyable night!

1 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

I would love to see the festival of trees! Isn't it fun to create your own traditions? Cute photos, and you look great Tallie! Hope you're feeling better.