Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas decorations and more...



I am really excited to take Andrew to the Festival of Trees tonight. We are hopeful that he will like Santa as much as he likes this Santa decoration. Last year we put him on Santa's lap and he proceded to freak out...we'll see how it goes.

Andrew was being quite the character after lunch today...he hasn't been feeling well for the last week so it was nice to see him acting a little more like himself. He has been cracking me up lately. I will ask him to show mom a big smile and this is usually what he gives me.

3 comments:

Tom and Alicia said...

Christmas sure is magical time for the little ones (and all of us big ones). I love to see the excitement that things can bring. We are excited to see you all in a couple of weeks and have some parties!

Carene said...

Tallie,
Your family is too cute for words. I am glad I found this so that I can keep closer track of you. Hope your holidays have been fun. Love ya tons,
Carene

Brittany said...

What a cute little guy! (Actually I can't believe how big he is getting!) Isn't this the best age?! i am LOVING every day with gabe and I assume it will even get better!