Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Splish Splash

Andrew loves taking a bath every day. He has a few toys that he loves to play with in the bathtub including rubber duckies, a raft with holes in the bottom of it and Piglet that sits in it, and a stuffed Winnie the Pooh with a life jacket on. Sometimes he refuses to let go of the toys he is playing with before getting in the tub. One of those toys happens to be the spatula which he will try to twist the raft on top of. He is an extremely creative little boy and can entertain himself with the simplest of toys. I love his hair with the shampoo in it. It is so fun to play with and get it to stand on top of his head.






3 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

What a cute kid! I love how much hair he has. Hope my kids get lots of hair.

Tawny said...

I seriously can't get over how cute Andrew is. So adorable. I can't believe he is almost a year old!!!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Bath time is the greatest. I love watching them get so excited about the simple things like splashing in the tub.