Friday, January 18, 2008

Andrew's Fifth Haircut

Andrew was born with a full head of hair. We love it and it has been hard for me to cut it, or to have it cut. I have learned that it definitely grows back after it has been cut. Since Andrew frequently has a snarled bedhead in the mornings it was time for another cut. I took him to see Brenda, my hairdresser. She gave him a sucker and off she went trimming his hair. He did a great job sitting on my lap and eating his sucker. He finished his first sucker and had to start on another sucker before we left. Of course, he looks cute with his long hair or his shorter hair.







2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How fun. I am totally amazed he sat still enough that your hairdresser could use scissors. What an amazing boy.

Toby and Tammy said...

5 haircuts already??? Hope my kids have lots of hair too! He sure is a cute boy.