Saturday, January 26, 2008

One Happy Boy!


I left to go weigh in at Weight Watchers on Thursday night at the time I would normally go to work and left Andrew with Isaac. I was only gone for about an hour but when I got home Andrew was just thrilled. He was more hyper than I have ever seen him. I asked Isaac what he had fed him because he was so excited. I don't think sugar free jello could have caused it so I attributed it to me being home when he thought I was gone for the night. (Maybe I am just making myself feel good). Here is a picture of him after rolling all over the floor.

3 comments:

Tawny said...

Oh, he is so dang cute. I really can't get over how cute he is. I better come visit soon so he can be just as excited to see me :)

Toby and Tammy said...

He does look super happy. I'm sure it's because you were home! All boys are glad when the women in their life are home taking care of them.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

It is so fun to have someone you love so much to get soooooo excited to have you home. How fun.