Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Carnival

Girls in their poodle skirts
Playing golf
The cool t-birds
All the guys
Grease Family
We had a great time this year at the Halloween Carnival. We dressed up in 50's costumes. I made all of the poodle skirts after deciding that was the best way to dress up in 50's attire. I made mine and showed it to Isaac's mom and agreed to make the rest of them. It was a long few days making costumes, but I think they turned out pretty cute. The boys dressed up like T-birds...they looked pretty hot! We enjoyed the evening. Andrew went trick or treating to the doors at the church house with Aunt Emily. She said he cried at every one of them which makes me nervous for actual trick or treating. We hit the golf ball and then Andrew went running for it to keep it. Andrew and Emily also jumped around in the bounce house. We had dinner of hamburgers and hot dogs and then had a cake walk for cup cake desserts. Andrew was worn out by the end of the night. All in all, it was a great carnival and a fun time spent with family.

4 comments:

Lynnell said...

Looks like good times! I love Andrew's jacket. I can't believe you made all those skirt, well I guess I can, but that is amazing! Good job, they look awesome!

Melanie said...

Very very cute! Good job--you all look great!

The Anderson Family said...

You need to live near me to make all my halloween costumes! Great job. Looks like you all had fun.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

What a fun Halloween. I am totally impressed that you made all those skirts. That is amazing.