Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged Again

I was tagged by my friend Erin...

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Isaac
C. Cake or Pie? Cake
D. Day of Choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Diapers and Wipes
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Greatest accomplishment? Graduating from the singles ward
H. Hometown? Rexburg, Idaho
I. Indulgences? Cookies (this week!)
J. January or July? July…Happy Birthday to me (and Isaac)
K. Kids? One cute boy
L. Life is incomplete without? My Family
M. Marriage date? September 8, 2005
N. Number of Siblings? 8, 4 sisters, 4 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias or fears? Snakes
Q. Quotes? Cleanliness is next to Godliness…my mom’s favorite
R. Reason to smile? makes people wonder what you are up to
S. Season? Spring and Fall
T. Tag three friends? Becky H., Brittany, Jill
U. Unknown Fact About Me? I wear size 12 shoes
V. Very Favorite Store? Roberts Crafts or The Wood Connection
W. Worst Habit? worrying
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds
Y. Your Favorite Food? Watermelon
Z. Zodiac? Cancer

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How fun to learn something new. Sorry that I double tagged, I didn't know that you were already tagged, you must be one very popular person.

Toby and Tammy said...

updates, updates, we want updates! :)