Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Hour!




I love to go out every once in a while to get a drink at Sonic and of course I like discounts so I go at happy hour. One problem I encounter is that Andrew loves my drink so he begs and screams in the back seat if I don't give it to him. I decided to buy him a small drink so I didn't have to go through the tantrum one day. He loved it....he played with the cup and straw as much as he drank any of it...and then he had to be changed by the time we got home.

3 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

Yea! A post! I love going for drinks. I started doing it when I met Toby. Must be a family thing because Tim likes going for drinks too. Can't beat a cold Coke or a yummy milkshake every once and while! :)

Tawny said...

That is sweet. I can see that you needed to change his clothes after that trip. How fun and what a handsome little boy you have!!!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I love it. Tory and I also used to go out for drinks a lot too. Michelle likes to attack the straw and cup, we just need to convince to take a drink.