Thursday, August 20, 2009

Potty Training?

We received a potty chair from Isaac's cousin a while ago and thought we should get it out to have Andrew get used to the idea of going potty. He went one night, lost interest, then went again one other night. Well, tonight we were laying down to go to bed and Andrew said "I ooeey" so we checked to see if his pullup was wet or poopy which it wasn't. We were going to disregard this, but then he was very insistant and jumping out of his bed. I took him into the bathroom and he proceeded to go peepee in the potty. I was so proud of him! This picture on the potty chair cracks me up. He is in his diaper, reading a pottery barn kids magazine, and sucking a dumdum. My little multitasker!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Too cute! That's a man for you, sitting on the throne reading!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How awesome! I love that he has learned how to multitask too. So much easier to get things done that way. Hahaha

Our Little Corner said...

That's hysterical. The Dumdum is the best part...so sanitary!
From time to time I find Natalee reading on the toilet. Come to think of it, that's pretty much how we potty trained her in the first place.

Armstrong said...

O.K. that is just hilarious. You have got to make this more public. I am sure you could win a contest for this pic. He is adorable and so is Britton.

Brittany said...

HILARIOUS!! I love it! I can't believe how old he is getting! WOW

MegBass said...

That is hilarious, is he watching his daddy!! HA HA

Grandma chewy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Nanci said...

that is so freckin cute!!! I love the magazine.