Thursday, June 11, 2009

Andrew's little friend

Andrew loves Britton. He calls him beebee, long for baby! This morning I was feeding Britton and Andrew took his hat off of his head and put it on the baby. He then put on daddy's hat that is the same as his. I had to get a picture of them together because it was so cute. Andrew loves to hold him even if it is for just a second. He loves to give him kisses and to pat his head. He has decided his job is to help burp the baby and I let him do so with a reminder that he has to be soft.

5 comments:

Lynnell said...

They are so cute! I can't believe it has been two weeks already! I'd love to see you at the NICU picnic on the 25th if you feel up to it with a newborn. I hope things are great!

Armstrong said...

They are so adorable together. I am so glad to hear how well Andrew has done with his new brother. I can't wait to see him! Let's play soon.

Jeff and Nanci said...

I'm so excited for you Tallie. He is adorable and it looks like Andrew is taking well to him. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you before you left. I hope you are enjoying your time off with your family and I'm glad everything went well. Jeff says hi and congrats. Love ya Nanci

Toby and Tammy said...

What a sweet baby. Glad he is so good. And wbat a great helper! Andrew looks so happy to have a baby to hold and take care of.

Cute, cute bibs! You're so talented. Love the things you create.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Isn't it fabulous that they love each other already. I just can't wait to see them together, hopefully very soon.