Thursday, January 29, 2009

Missing Daddy!



So Isaac had to go to Florida for work this week and we have missed him a ton! I am especially jealous that he gets to be somewhere warm even if he doesn't get to be outside in it much. I told him I would post a picture of Andrew in his new outfit we bought for pictures, sooo...here are the few pictures I got. The one of him screaming was about how his pictures went, but this was him wanting the camera...watch out two year old tantrums! (It was the best one showing his whole outfit though.) We miss you daddy...can't wait to see you!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Even though he's upset, it's still a very cute photo--and one you hardly see. Most people would have deleted that photo, but it's so cute!

The Anderson Family said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. Last time I saw him he was still a baby! Now he's a cute little boy.

Toby and Tammy said...

He is growing up so quickly! Hope you are feeling well and we can't wait to see you guys. (hopefully soon)

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Love the outfit. Two year old tantrums are so very fun, especially when you are pregnant.